STEP 1: Self-Reporting Survey
The eLearn Institute designed the readiness survey to provide generalized results based on respondents’ self-reporting on with key element of online assessment readiness. The feedback is useful to help identify where individuals are along the continuum of readiness.
There are a number of ways the survey can be administered:
- Filled out by a school coordinator to help inform the planning process
- Print out the survey, then determine responses after team discussion
- Have several individuals at the same site take the survey to determine a range of readiness among staff
- Used by district staff in support of schools based on site readiness
- Filled out by an independent reviewer after interviews and observations.
TAKE THE SURVEY:
> Read the Online Assessment Readiness Level Descriptions
> Access Online Assessment Planning Worksheets